"The book is both terrifying and hopeful..." -- Rick Kogan
An interview with Zak Mucha.
After Hours with Rick Kogan, WGN-AM 720
- Criminal Element... an interview with Zak Mucha
- Interview with Jessa Crispin
- Measuring Up: Race, Masculinity, and Violence
- Zak Mucha and Trey Bundy discuss the connections between childhood trauma, crime, and mental health, March 12, 2013
- The Chicago Tribune lists Heart Transplant among "Our choices for some of the best 2010 local gift books," December 04, 2010
- "A new book takes a hardboiled stance against abuse," Time Out, November 18, 2010
- Zak Mucha discusses bullying at a bookstore appearance in Chicago, November 13, 2010
- The New York Times included Heart Transplant as one of its best picks for 2010 in their Holiday Gift Guide
- "Bullying gets graphic in new novel," an interview on "Eight Forty-Eight," broadcast November 11, 2010, on WBEZ, 91.5FM in Chicago
- Zak Mucha discusses bullying, on WorldNews.com
- Dr. Bruce Perry of The ChildTrauma Academy says Heart Transplant is"anchored by Zak Mucha's incredible essay on the core issues of bullying."
- "Heart Transplant a passionate lesson about bullying," USAToday, October 20, 2010
- "Healing the Wounds of Bullying with 'Yes,' " The Bay Citizen, October 27, 2010